St. Benedict’s is a temporary refuge for individuals experiencing homelessness in our community.
St. Benedict’s provides temporary 24/7 emergency shelter to 64 men nightly, serving over 500 men annually at our men’s location. We also provide day shelter to 40 women and families daily, at our women and families location. We serve nearly 150 women, men, children, and families through our White Flag Program annually. We provide 26 beds at one of our 4 residential transitional homes to men recovering from substance use, veterans, and women with crisis pregnancy. Through each program we are dedicated to providing a non judgmental, christian atmosphere and access to care programs.
- Emergency Shelter for Men
- Day Shelter For Women and Families
- Maternal Home For Crisis Pregnancies (St. Gerard Home)
- Transitional Housing for Veterans (Honor Home)
- Transitional Housing For Chronic Homelessness or Substance Use Recovery (Good Samaritan and Foundation Homes)
- White Flag Facility (Warming Shelter for Women, Men, Children, and Families During Severe Cold Nights Between November- February)
Targeted Case Management (A Behavioral Health Service for individuals suffering with substance use disorder, mental illness, or emotional disorders)
- Targeted Case Management (A Behavioral Health Service for individuals suffering with substance use disorder, mental illness, or emotional disorders)
- Case Management (A service for individuals not suffering with substance use, emotional, or mental disorders)
- Laundry Facilities
- Shower Facilities
- Bible Studies
- Technology Center (Area search for employment, education, and housing opportunities)
- Life Skills
- Education Services
- Employment Services
- Housing Assistance
- Crisis Intervention
- Homelessness Prevention Plans
- Free WiFi
- Drug Free Environment
In a non-judgmental atmosphere, we are able to address barriers to self-sufficiency and provide the resources and services needed to overcome those barriers.
To provide safe, non-judgmental shelter and social support services in a Christian atmosphere.