Our men’s facility is dedicated to promoting self-determination and self-efficacy. We do this through the love of Christ, truth, accountability, services, and programs.
1001 West 7th Street
Owensboro, Kentucky 42301
Hours of Operation
Monday-Saturday 24/7 (Check in 6pm-10pm)
Sunday’s Closed For Church (8am-1pm) Open At (1pm)
Main Line 270-541-1003
This facility provides single men a place to take refuge during the day and at night. Providing 60 beds over night, we allow men to take a shower, launder clothes, and provide them with a hot meal. We do require each man to do a chore daily, maintain healthy hygiene, work with a case manager, and attend life skills classes when not working a job.
We Provide an Array of Services
- Targeted Case Management (A Behavioral Health Service for individuals suffering with substance used disorder, mental illness, or emotional disorders)
- Case Management (A service for individuals not suffering with substance use, emotional, or mental disorders)
- Laundry Facilities
- Shower Facilities
- Technology Center (Area search for employment, education, and housing opportunities)
- Life Skills
- Transitional Housing Programs
- Employment Services
- Housing Assistance
- Crisis Intervention
- Homelessness Prevention Plans
- Free WiFi
In a non-judgmental atmosphere, we are able to address barriers to self-sufficiency and provide the resources and services needed to overcome those barriers.