Ways to Give

YOUR GENEROSITY MAKES IT HAPPEN

Private donations support 90% of St. Benedict’s operating expenses. The other 10% is provided through grants funded by local governments and other agencies. We receive NO state or federal funding.

The most effective and efficient way to give to St. Benedict’s Homeless Shelter is through financial support, and the fastest way to do that is online. (See other ways to donate financially below). Your financial gifts to St. Benedict’s Homeless Shelter provide a wide range of help to meet the needs of our guests — everything from the physical to the practical, from the emotional to the spiritual. Your support provides meals, shelter, clothing, job training, recovery programs, transitional housing, spiritual training, and more — just about everything a person needs to get back on their feet, find a fresh start, and have hope for the future.

If you’d like to learn more about how a large gift can make a difference, please contact 270-315-4419.


We use PayPal to process our donations, however, you do not need to have a PayPal account to donate. When you fill out the following form and click on “Donate,” it will take you to PayPal and provide you the option to pay with your credit (debit) card or log in to your PayPal account.

Donation Information

I would like to make a donation in the amount of:

$1,000$500$200$100$50$20$10$5Other
I would like to designate this donation to a specific fund

I would like this donation to automatically repeat each month

Donor Information

First Name:
Last Name:
Email:
Please do not display my name publicly. I would like to remain anonymous
Phone:

Donor Address

Address:
Address 2:(optional)
City:
State :
Country:
Postal Code:

DONATE ITEMS

Other ways you can help St. Benedict’s Homeless Shelter include volunteering, donating goods, playing in our Golf Scramble, eating at our cook-outs, and, definitely, praying.

We are constantly needing the following items: coffee, hygiene products, razors, foam cups, and cereal. Do you have a vehicle you aren’t using any more? We would be interested!

We also accept furniture, men’s clothing and household items. We don’t turn anything away!

Please call the shelter to arrange a time to drop-off your donation.  We can be reached at 270-541-1003.


DONATE BY MAIL

If you would like to mail a check to St. Benedict’s Homeless Shelter, please send it to:

1001 W 7th St.
Owensboro, KY 42301

Need to speak to someone? Call the shelter at 270-541-1003 or email us at stbenedict42301@roadrunner.com.


HOW TO VOLUNTEER

We keep a calendar to let the community know what our needs are for volunteer opportunities. Soon this will be made available on our website. For now, please fill out our volunteer form and we will be in touch soon!